Bay Area Commercial Roofing Advice
Commercial or residential, it is crucial to have a professional roof inspection at least once a year. This is the best way to identify issues before they become problems. A regular inspection is vital for commercial properties, like a warehouse or apartment roofing East Bay, to protect your business investment. So when is the best time to schedule a roof inspection?
The best time to schedule a roof inspection is now! Depending on when you had your last inspection, why not call for your annual, or ideally bi-annual, roofing inspection. Some other situations that merit a look from your professional roofing contractor include:
- Discolored, worn, or missing shingles.
- Leaks or stains near and around the roof.
- Your neighborhood experienced a recent storm.
- You want to improve insulation and efficiency.
- The National Roofing Contractors Association suggests that property owners plan on an inspection during the spring and fall, as well as after any major natural occurrence, like a nasty storm.
What are the benefits of a professional roof inspection?
The benefits of annual roof inspections by a qualified professional are clearly in the best interest protecting the investment that you have made in your property, whether residential- like your home- or a commercial property. Some of the benefits you can expect from an inspection include these:
- An inspection provides the opportunity to spot leaks a lot quicker-which may curb water damage and related repair costs.
- Faster identification of leaks can prevent the growth of mold and mildew, which have numerous ramifications.
- Roofing professionals can advise you regarding drainage, making sure that your gutters are working properly.
- Roofing inspections offer the chance to expose any risks or hazards, like debris and foliage that could be prone to fire.
- Inspections tend to extend the life of a roof, making it functional for longer which saves you money over time.
- Roof inspections curb costs associated with preventable repairs. It is that simple!
Our Bay Area Roofing Contractors are Here To Help
Why not go ahead and schedule your roof inspection- today! Call or visit Ben’s Roofing, a San Francisco roofing company, and maintain your roof while preserving your investment, at the same time. Catch potential issues with your commercial roofing in Oakland before they turn into costly problems with an annual inspection; call to schedule yours today.